Saturday, July 27, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I am very new to the whole blog thing so let me introduce myself. My name is Jacklynn, I have 2 dogs, and i'm currently a student. This will be a blog all about couponing and saving money!! Yes I am a couponer, but i'm not like the ones on the T.V. show. I do not get everything free, but we must understand cheap is better than retail price.

   The main reason I coupon is because we recently had to get a new car, washer & dryer, and have our kitchen floor replaced due to water damage. That put a really big strain on our financial priories. I was watching T.V. one night and heard about couponing. I instantly thought of how if we did not have $150 at the grocery store every week we would be in a better place. I went online and looked up "how to coupon". It was all so confusing I put it all down and started with how to get coupons. I just ended up teaching myself how to coupon and ever since we only have a $30 - $50 grocery every 2 weeks!! This was a big difference and I wanted more!! I started couponing more and getting more freebies and now I am totally addicted.

  I have made this blog to help you new couponers and to post deals for current couponers. I've always wanted a blog where we can not only come for information but help each other. After all, isn't that what the world is all about. I hope you take the time to snoop around as I will start posting deals immediately!! Sit back, take in the deals, and save money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment