Monday, July 29, 2013

CVS Haul 7/30 Breakdown!

Hey guys, and Welcome to all my Newbies! Tonight I went to CVS/Pharmacy and Walgreens. Below is a full breakdown of my transactions (2) with pictures!! I went in using NO ECB'S making this perfect for beginner couponers. If you guys have any questions feel free to list them below!!

Here is a picture of everything I got:



















Transaction 1:

- 2 Puffs Plus Cubes $0.99
Used (2) $1.00 off one on back side of barcode ( only specially marked products )
- 2 Oral- B toothbrushes
Full breakdown HERE.
- StayFree Super Long Pads $2.99
Use $1.00 off one SS 7/28

After coupons pay $0.00
Get back $4.00 ECB from Toothbruhses, $1.00 ECB from StayFree


Transaction 2:

- 2 Oral- B toothbrushes
Full breakdown HERE.
- 4 Snickers ( B1G1 )
No coupons just used these for fillers.

After coupons pay $0.50
Get back $4.00 ECB from Toothbrushes.

Any Questions ?? Post them below !!

No comments:

Post a Comment