Monday, July 29, 2013

Oral-B Toothbrush Deal At CVS! Valid 7/28 to 8/3 RUN!! Its a MONEYMAKER!

Hey Guys!! If your anything like me we go through Toothbrushes pretty quick! Your suppose to change your toothbrush every 3 weeks!! We are not germ freaks but after seeing a toothbrush after a month it changed my outlook! As a couponer we get toothbrushes for free a lot but it seems to me we always get Value packs. Im okay with them I just don't like when I need a new one there is a pack of 4 still laying around. Our rule is no open items on the stockpile so it becomes difficult. This week at CVS you can get a battery powered toothbrush and get paid to take them out of the store!! Yes you heard me right!! I will be doing this deal on both my cards. I posted a video to my Youtube page make sure to check it out. I show you all the coupons to use and everything!! Make sure if you have any questions you comment on this blog post. I check this more frequently!

HERE IS THE VIDEO!! Make sure you do this deal. If you don't you will be sorry!! I have only 2 left now so its time to restock!

I will be posting my CVS haul and Walgreens haul later tonight or tomorrow morning! Hopefully they are fully stocked with all the products tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment